Our staff at Keystone Law Firm in Chandler is committed to assisting you in identifying the options that are ideal for your particular need. We aim to reduce stress by paying particular attention to your specific needs and wishes because we are aware of how difficult it may be to decide how to preserve your hard-earned assets in the event of illness, incapacity, or death.
The last thing you want when looking for a decent will lawyer near me is for that lawyer to make matters worse. At Keystone Law Firm, we understand this. Our goal is to minimize these issues as much as we can and direct you to the ideal solution for your requirements. We are problem solvers who take great satisfaction in assisting our clients to find the right answers to estate planning, probate, trusts, elder law, and long-term care planning legal challenges in the state of Arizona. A will attorney from our team will be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
Our Mission, Purpose, Vision & Promise To You
• Our MISSION is to help families get their financial houses in order.
• Our PURPOSE is to help people steward their relationships and their resources.
• Our VISION is to see families providing for their loved ones, living out their purpose in life free from the worry of money, and leaving this world a better place after they’re gone.
• Our PROMISE is to affirm other’s strengths and protect other’s weaknesses, to treat others the way we want to be treated, to extend grace to the teachable, to seek first to understand before trying to be understood, to challenge the status quo, to give others the benefit of the doubt and to praise in public and correct in private.
Services we offer:
We offer a wide range of services:
• Estate planning
• Long-term care planning
• Probate administration
• Trust Administration
• Special needs
As featured on:
• State of Arizona bar
• U.S Department of Veterans Affairs - Accredited Attorney
• Christian legal society